*Love*

*Love*

Monday, December 9, 2013

Down 2lbs!


I FINALLY lost some weight. I figured I would gain, since we've been stuck in this damn house for days because of the ice. I'll take a 2lb loss, though!

So, I'm down a total of 68lbs. I am down 5 pant sizes. I went from an extra large in most clothes to a MEDIUM. This is what amazes me most. I put pants on that I wore last winter and they fall off of me! I've thrown out pants that I've had for years, because they are too BIG.

I am 3lbs away from what I set as my ultimate goal, when I started this "Get Healthy" journey. I am 2 pant sizes away from where I'd like to be. I want to be in the same size I was when I met Tyler. At this point, I think I might actually be able to accomplish that. Maybe by this time next year?

Thank you to everyone who continues to motivate me. Tyler especially. He encourages me to work out and eat less (which is HARD for me) and he compliments me when I need to hear it most.


This is what 15lbs lighter looks like. 145 in the first pic, 130 in the second. This was the hardest of the weight to lose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our babies

Our babies
May 2013