*Love*

*Love*

Wednesday, July 10, 2013










I freakin' love summer. It's hot, we get to play in the water every day, I can get some sun. Sunshine improves my mood 1,000 times over. Oh and the river! We LOVE going to the river. If only we'd get some damn rain, we could go again. Last time, a few days ago, it was SO low. Gross.

Carley absolutely LOVES the water. She'd sit in front of that sprinkler all day if I'd let her. Of course, we don't stay out long because of the heat.

Taryn just likes to run around. He's a nut.

Peyton is big on sitting in his tub. Or Hillbilly Pool as it's been called lol He likes to submerge himself in the water and chill. Weird for him!

Daisy is my little sun bather. She's covered in sunblock, but she still thinks she's "tanning"...ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our babies

Our babies
May 2013