*Love*

*Love*

Friday, May 4, 2012

Ultrasound 27w3d

Baby girl is still a girl! Thank God! I had an u/s at 27w3d because we needed to check and see why I am measuring a little big and also to see if the placenta moved up. Placenta DID move, yay! I have some extra fluid, which could be causing me to measure a little big. Hopefully it's nothing too serious, I'll know more at my next doctor's appt. on May 25th. Baby girl is definitely still a girl, what a relief for Tyler and I! She was moving ALL over the place. She was sucking in the fluid. She kicked and rolled and punched. It was AWESOME. I'm so glad Tyler was able to be there with me. She is measuring great, right on track. *I* think it looks like she might have a butt chin! WOOHOO! No IUD in sight, again. I was supposed to do my glucose test also, but it wasn't going to happen. I was VERY sick. I'll schedule that for next week some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our babies

Our babies
May 2013