*Love*

*Love*

Thursday, April 5, 2012

NINE years!



















Tyler and I have been together for NINE years, today! CRAZY to think about!

It's been an amazing, crazy, rollercoaster ride of a time, but worth it 100%......we're still in love, we respect each other, we are meant to be with each other, we have a beautiful family and I personally, couldn't live without him!

I've told him this recently, but I think I love him more the longer we're together. Weird, but true. Maybe it's because we have done a lot of growing up together? Or because we are older now and I see him differently? Maybe it's because of the kids or because we're married now? I really don't know.

All I know, is that I'm still in it for the long run. I would be happy and honored to spend the rest of my life with him....Not everyone "gets" him, but I do, and that's what's important! And...he puts up with my bullshit! :)

I love you, Babe! Happy Anniversary!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you two!!! Darrell and I are so happy for you. We love Tyler and are proud to call him our SIL. We wish you both many many more years of happiness together. You really do make an awesome couple. And you have a beautiful family. Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete

Our babies

Our babies
May 2013