*Love*

*Love*

Thursday, April 12, 2012

24 weeks pregnant!







Baby Girl is getting bigger! She moves a lot.
I love all the super hard kicks and punches. She rolls across my belly and it's kinda freaky!
I have been getting a few braxton hicks contractions, but nothing too bad. In fact, they are mild compared to my other pregnancies.
I have been super hungry lately, so I'm starting to think my slow weight gain is about to go out the window.
My belly is sitting pretty high right now.
I have heartburn daily, which sucks big ones.
My belly has been itchy, so I have to put lotion on it every.single.day.
I've had a few swollen feet episodes, but thankfully they don't seem to last. I'm not ready for that yet.
We have three names that we like, but have yet to decide on just one. We have two different middle names we are contemplating.

That's it for now! Next appointment with Dr. Simon is on April 25th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our babies

Our babies
May 2013