*Love*

*Love*

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Almost Christmas!

I know, it's been awhile since I blogged....just wasn't feelin' it there for awhile.

It's almost Christmas! YAY!

4 more days and I.can't.wait.

The kids are getting SO excited for Santa to come.......I can't wait to see their faces on Christmas morning!

Here are some Santa pictures from Peyton's Christmas party, Monday night.

The kids and Santa....Daisy liked him much better when her brothers weren't there. Not sure of the face Peyton is making....GOOBER!


This turned out great! He said what he needed to say, and that was it!


Peyton talked and talked and talked to Santa. He was up there forever!


Daisy just chewed on her fingers. She wouldn't even turn and look at Santa.

1 comment:

  1. The pictures are cute. Daisy doesn't seem to care too much for Santa. I can believe Peyt talked Santas poor head off!! The kids are adorable. <3 ya and miss ya sooo much!!

    ReplyDelete

Our babies

Our babies
May 2013