*Love*

*Love*

Monday, August 8, 2011

GO HOGS!




















We ventured into Springdale this weekend for The Annual Tyson Softball Tournament.

It was hot! Seriously, if there wasn't a breeze, I probably would have died. IDK how the guys got out there and played like they did.

I'm not sure how many games they played. Three? I think it was three. I don't know, there were breaks in between and we had to go to the hotel to check out and then to lunch, etc., etc. I do think they won one game, though!

We drove up there with Emily, Tyler, and Halsey. We took Helen and Joe's Excursion, so we could all ride together. THAT was fun! LOL On the way back, Emily's brother rode with us.

We got to hang out with Nicole (and Dillon!) and a big group of us went out to eat at Steak 'n Shake. It was our first time there and Tyler and I both really liked it! It was cheap, too.

While we were there, we got the boys school shoes and a few other things for school. The Children's Place had a REALLY good sale and I got two pairs of shoes for Taryn for $2.99 each and sunglasses for the boys for $.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our babies

Our babies
May 2013