*Love*

*Love*

Friday, June 10, 2011

Swimming at Grandma and Papa's

Taryn underwater.

Taryn man and Daisy.

Peyton jumping in!

Me and Daisy swimming.

Daisy and Peyton swimming.

Daisy playing with the water balls in the pool.


We have been swimming a couple times at Helen and Joe's, lately. The kids just love to be in the water. Taryn is doing so much better this year. He swims underwater now! He needs to work on plugging his nose while he swims, but he'll get it soon. Peyton still wears floaties on his arms, but he's doing better about keeping his mouth shut so he doesn't swallow as much water. He is a fish! Daisy LOVES the water. She loves to splash and kick her legs and drink it :/ She doesn't care for the floaty thing though. She'd rather me hold her the whole time. But, she's fun in the water, so I don't mind.

I have an awful sunburn on my shoulders, so I've been trying to keep them out of the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our babies

Our babies
May 2013