*Love*

*Love*

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Saturday Rambles

Daisy saw the dr. yesterday for her 1 year check up. She's 30in and 22.9lbs. She's fallen off the curve a little as far as weight, but neither I or the dr. are concerned. I know she eats/drinks plenty, so I'll leave it to the fact that she's grown an inch.

We spent the day puking. Daisy and I had a HORRIBLE stomach bug. It was BAD. I'm still sitting here with the worst headache ever, but I'll take this over puking and shitting my brains out. Daisy was fine as of this morning. Peyton has a cough and a runny nose, but feels well enough to be at Grandma and Papa's.

Peyton missed his first Tball game on Friday because he didn't feel well. That and we were sick and it was like 90 degrees outside. I didn't want to go and neither did he. Can you blame him?

Taryn's first Parent Pitch game is on Monday. That should be fun! If it's not too hot out.

I have spent all day watching The Secret Life of the American Teenager. I'm addicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our babies

Our babies
May 2013