*Love*

*Love*

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

What does being a mother mean to me?

Being a mother means a lot to me. It is THE hardest job I've ever had and will ever have. It's the most REWARDING thing I have ever done. It scares the crap out of me. It's tiring, frustrating, confusing, exciting, gratifying, and FUN.

I love being a mom. I may not be the best mom. I may not be raising my kids the way everyone wants me to be. I may be screwing up royally, but I'm doing what I was meant to do.

I was meant to be a mama. My kids COMPLETE me. Without them....I don't know what I would be doing or where I'd be or what kind of person I would have become.

I love my kids SO much. More than words could ever describe. More than ANYONE will ever know or understand. More than I will ever be able to comprehend. They are AMAZING.

Again, I'm not perfect, I don't try to be. I don't try to raise my kids to anyone else's standards. I do my best, I do what I believe is right for them, for us. I learn as I go, and I think they're ok with that.

Taryn was born on September 6th, 2004. Labor day! My water broke at 6:05am and I delivered him at 6:05pm. It was a ROUGH labor. I mean, seriously, rough. He was sunnyside up and big! 9lbs 8oz and 22.5in long. Well worth the pain, though! He came out with brown hair and bright blue eyes. He's a tough cookie and hard headed, but he will love anyone, know matter what. He's an old soul...my Bubba.







Peyton was born on June 26th, 2007. I was induced with him because the dr. thought he would be as big or bigger than Taryn. I had him three days before my due date. My labor with him taught me a lot about myself and my ability to do whatever I set my mind too. He came before the dr. did! He was delivered by the nurses and came out shoulders first. He was 8lbs 3oz and 20.5in long. He had red hair and blue eyes! He's a stubborn little shit, but will give you a kiss and hug 9,000 times a day. He is strong willed and the most loveable, generous child you could meet.....My Boogie.









Daisy was born on May 19th, 2010. I was induced with her also. I don't know if it was on her due date or a week before, it depends on who you ask! My labor with her tested my limits, but I made it through with a beautiful baby GIRL. She was my smallest baby, 6lbs 7oz and 19in long. She came out with blonde hair and blue eyes and peed all over the place! She's a HILARIOUS, full of personality, super sweet girl. She's a lover and a rough and tumble little red head now! My princess....DD.








All the laughs, kisses, tight little hugs and squeezes, all the tears, smiles and bright, proud faces make every bit of this motherhood journey worth it to me.

Happy Mother's Day, Mom. I'll love you forever and THANK YOU for making me, ME.





1 comment:

  1. You pretty much put into words how I feel about being a mom!! You kids are my life and always will be. I've always felt like I was meant to be a mom too, still feel that way. I'm so proud of you and your brother. Thank you for loving me unconditionally. Being a mom is the most awesome "job" a woman could ever have. I love you to pieces no matter what. <3 xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Our babies

Our babies
May 2013