*Love*

*Love*

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I'm baaaack...ok, I've been back for awhile, but......





I'm barely back into the blogging world.

Cali trip was amazing. I am SO glad we got to see our family, sucks we weren't there long. The road trip wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be. Tyler was a trooper for doing all the driving. Thank you, Babe!

Kids are back in school. Peyton's been in trouble a couple of times, but he took GOOOOD Spring pictures! Taryn's happy to be able to play with Parker again.

We had some BAD storms the other night. They sucked big ones and I think we're supposed to get more on Thursday. Yippee!


Oh ya!! Thank you Nicole for watching the house and Caley for watching Piper! Appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our babies

Our babies
May 2013