*Love*

*Love*

Friday, January 7, 2011

Talked to my dad





which is crazy because it's been a few years since I've talked to him. He's in Porterville, I think. Says he's doing ok. He sounded alright. Wasted, but ok. I worry more when he's sober than when he's not. I promised him some pictures of the kids, so I really need to get to Walmart and print a couple out. I made him promise that if I sent pictures, that he'd write me back. He better!

I worry about him, but then again, I don't. I worry more about people taking advantage of him than anything. I don't really want anything from him, except a phone call or letter so I know he's alive. I'm not sure how I'll feel once he's not though. Hmmmm. Taryn asked me the other day what my dad's name was. I told him David and he said, "Oooh that starts with a D like Grandpa Darrell!" He says he can't remember him, but that he loves him anyways. I thought that was pretty sweet.

1 comment:

  1. WoW... you look sooo much like your dad!

    ReplyDelete

Our babies

Our babies
May 2013