*Love*

*Love*

Monday, September 6, 2010

He's a man now...

According to Taryn, he's a man now. He also has freeze power and feels like he's 10! LOL Gotta love him.

So, at 6:00am in the morning 6 years ago today, my water broke and my labor started. 12 hours later (almost to the minute!) at 6:05pm, Taryn Jayce was born. 9lbs 8oz and 22.5in long. Through the entire pregnancy and the entire 12 hours of hard, painful labor, we thought he was Madison. Little did we know, our little Madison was actually big monster Taryn. We were extremely happy to have our boy but shocked to say the least.

Oooh how our lives changed that day. Taryn is amazing. Ya, I get mad at him sometimes and he frustrates the hell outta me, but come on, how could you not adore him? He's an incredible little boy, who's full of life and full of energy and spunky and SMART and caring and man, I just love him! <3

He is such a good boy, good brother, good son. We all love Taryn and I can't imagine my life without him. He's my sunshine and world.

Happy Birthday, Taryn. 6 years already, Bubba.

3 comments:

  1. It's hard to believe it's been six years since we were at the hospital waiting for "Madison" to be born. What a wonderful surprise Taryn was!!! He's a very sweet, smart and funny kid and I love him to death. You and Tyler have done an awesome job with him and the other two munchkins too!! Be proud mama Jess. We are proud of you!! Love and miss you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didnt know you thought you were having a girl... why didnt you name Daisy, Madison?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I told you that. We were told girl the ENTIRE time I was pregnant. When he came out a boy, I did NOT believe the dr. Tyler and I were like wtf? Really?? When they asked us what his name was, we were like...UM. We hadn't discussed a boy name since 20 weeks!

    It was CRAZY! I think we were all in shock. We had EVERYTHING pink. I mean, EVERYTHING.

    This may sound weird....but I think Tyler and I both felt like we had a Madison already, because that's what we called Taryn through the second half of my pregnancy. We had everything for a girl and then had a boy...so I just couldn't use that name....

    I'm kinda glad we didn't get to use it, because it's become SO popular!

    ReplyDelete

Our babies

Our babies
May 2013