*Love*

*Love*

Monday, August 2, 2010

Summer 2010

I can't believe summer vacation is almost over! The boys start school August 19th.

We went and got their school clothes and shoes this weekend. Thank you TJ Maxx and Target for having good sales! We got the boys each two pairs of jeans, Taryn two short outfits, Peyton one. Taryn got two new shirts and some windbreakers and a pair of shorts. Peyton got two pant sets, a shirt and a pair of shorts. They both got Sketchers, per Taryn's request. I like that they have black bottoms and velcro straps! Oh and the fact they were buy one get one 1/2 off!

We also picked up their backpacks and lunch boxes (even though Peyton can't take them to school, we didn't want him to feel left out). Taryn is super excited to use his!

Kindergarten orientation is on the 16th...can't wait to meet his teacher and see his classroom. I'm ready for this! I can do it...I mean, HE can do it ;)

We've been staying busy! The boys have been going on Joe and Helen's new boat and tubing. They've gone camping with them and had a blast! We do a lot of playing in the little pool and drawing with chalk (when it's cool in the evenings) and watching movies, playing video games, and eating! Sheesh, all we do is eat!

I'm not ready for summer to be over, but at the same time, I need a break! These kids wear me out! LOL I need routine and consistency before I lose my mind! Hopefully once school starts things will be pretty normal around here...or at least I can hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our babies

Our babies
May 2013