*Love*

*Love*

Monday, August 9, 2010

She only cried for a second!



We got Daisy's ears pierced yesterday. We were at Walmart and I thought I'd go check out the prices and what kind of earrings they had, etc. Well, Tyler said "Just have them do it." Ok! So we did! It was an older woman and a younger girl. The younger girl did great, but the older woman missed the purple dot completely! I was pissed, but took the earring out right away and had her do it again! This time I made her put the piercer up against her ear and THEN do it. It came out perfect the second time :) She only cried for a second! She acted like it was nothing. All she wanted to do was go to sleep with her face in my chest! We got her some little gold and pink earrings for now. Can't wait to get her in some diamonds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our babies

Our babies
May 2013