*Love*

*Love*

Thursday, August 19, 2010

It's that time!






School started this morning! Taryn's first day of Kindergarten and Peyton's first day of Preschool. Taryn barely took the time to give me a kiss and say goodbye! He was off with the other kids to the playground as soon as he put his backpack away! I did manage to get a picture of him standing in front of his classroom before we went in.

Peyton was SO happy to be in the classroom. He didn't start until an hour after Taryn, today, so he was full of it until then! He went right in and sat down at the table with some other kids and started playing with the blocks they had out. He was all smiles! He told me and Tyler bye and that was that!

I managed to keep it together, I didn't cry at all! I think it helped that they were SO ready to go. They both had their new clothes on and new shoes and Taryn had his backpack. It was great to see them both so big and so ready, but sad at the same time. My boys are growing up!

Oh and Taryn was so funny. We took him yesterday to pick out some stuff for his lunches. I put his lunch box in his backpack and told him. "He said did you get my yogurt and my string cheese?" I said "Yep." He asked, "What about my sandwhich and my capri suns?" I told him "Yes, Taryn, I've got it all in there." He said "Ok, Mom, just making sure I have some variety in there." LOL What a dork!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our babies

Our babies
May 2013