*Love*

*Love*

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Missin' my boys

The boys went camping with Joe and Helen for the weekend. They left this morning and won't be back until Sunday. Now, I know they're gonna have a blast....but it's SO hard for me to let them go 30 mins away from me for that long! I just worry that they'll get hurt or GOD FORBID I'll never see them again......I know that's harsh, but hey, it's reality. It's how I feel. I'm so scared of something happening.....

They were totally excited to be going fishing, swimming, having a campfire, etc. etc. That's all they talked about all week!

So, while they're gone, Tyler and I will have a yard sale again. Hopefully we can make some money this time...we didn't do all that great last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our babies

Our babies
May 2013