*Love*

*Love*

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Daisy Jayde Ballard





Is almost 2 months old! I can't believe it...she's getting so big, so fast! She's smiling all kinds now. She holds her head up so well....she's very strong! I can't wait for her to use her jumper, she's gonna love it!

She weighs 12.2 lbs!! My little chunka monka! Wooohoo! She may have started off small, but she's definetly catching up! 0-3 months fit her great now. I'm thinking she may be short, though...cause they're still kinda long on her.

Her belly button is still herniated. It looks funky, but doesn't seem to bother her a bit. It's still nice and soft, so no reason to worry for now.

She's in size 1 diapers, but I have a feeling we'll be moving into 2's in the next few weeks!

Taryn and Peyton are still totally in love with Daisy. They just can't seem to get enough of her :) Taryn's favorite thing to do is tell me every time she smiles at him. Peyton's always on binky control. He can find one in 2 seconds flat! Daddy is still in awe. I don't think he quite realizes he has a daughter. He always tells me how pretty she is and to "look at her eyes".

Daisy is a hungry little shit! She eats ALL.THE.TIME! I swear she's attached to my boob all day. I've started dieting and working out, so I'm taking Fenugreek to (hopefully) keep my supply up. So, we both get to smell like maple syrup!

1 comment:

  1. Awww.... I know, they are growing so quick! Ashton is 12.3 so they are about the same size! However, his clothes are almost too short. He fits in NB still, if it wasnt for the length. Could I borrow Peyton? I can NEVER find a binky when I need it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Our babies

Our babies
May 2013