*Love*

*Love*

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Ahem, Mother Nature...


In case you forgot....It's JULY! Quit with the rain already! MUST HAVE SUNSHINE!

It's hard to entertain two little boys when it's raining outside! Needless to say, we've been drawing, coloring, playing video games and board games A LOT.

Tyler's sister, Kelli came to visit last week. The boys were super excited that she came. So were we. I know Tyler was happy his sister wanted to hang out with him. He missed her as much as we did! We showed her around Branson and Berryville a little bit...couldn't do much this visit, because Tyler had to work, though. Next time will be more fun (I promise!).

Daisy is getting so big! She smiles all the time now. She's started giggling, which I adore! The boys can't get enough of her..I love it.

Tomorrow Tyler and I are starting Weight Watchers and P90X. Ugh. I'm SO not excited. We weighed in tonight and I'm at 180 and Tyler is at 282. Yucko! Hopefully p90x will kick our butts and we can get back into shape! Wish us luck, lol!

2 comments:

  1. Aww..Daisy is giggling now? Wow!!! Wish I was closer so I could see her and you guys again already. I miss you all so much. I can't believe how BIG all three kids are getting already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, it's like a little purrr almost....so funny! Tyler is best at making her do it, then Taryn. She just smiles for me. I wish you guys were closer, too....miss you and love you SO much :)

    ReplyDelete

Our babies

Our babies
May 2013