*Love*

*Love*

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Popcorn, anyone?

As I write this, I'm watching Shutter Island. It's eh...good, but not "I'd watch it again" good. I thought it was supposed to be scary, but it's really not. Boo.

Tyler and I watched some low budget Stone Cold movie earlier...it was action packed, lol....it was alright. Definetly a Tyler movie. I actually watched it, though...but I can't remember what it was called. Oh well.

Then we watched the new Alice in Wonderland. That one pissed me off. It could have been done so much better.....SO disappointing! I was really hoping it was good, too.

Oh and I laid in bed with the boys and watched Toy Story 2, until they fell asleep. They love the Toy Story movies and can't wait for the new one. Neither can I.

So Saturday turned into movie day in the Ballard/Peter household....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our babies

Our babies
May 2013