*Love*

*Love*

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

It's Tuesday...

Yippee. Not. It's a boring, ugly, lazy Tuesday.

Last night we got a fence bid...well the guy came out to check everything out and will give us the bid early next week. I'm SO ready to have a fence. Do you know how much easier my life would be with a fence???? HUH?! DO you? LOL We have another guy coming out tomorrow or Friday. I really hope we can afford to have someone build it....cause otherwise, I don't think it's ever gonna get done!

We finally decided on what to do for Peyton's birthday. On the 26th, we will do hotdogs, snacks, and cake. We just invited some of our friends with kids, so it's small and laid back. I figure the kids can just hang out outside and run wild. I need to find out what kind of cake he wants, still. I'm guessing Buzz or IronMan.

Can you believe...that we went to Taco Bell last night for a quick and easy dinner. Real healthy, right? Oh well! Anyways, I get up there to order and the chick says, "Just to let you know, we have no flat bread, no chicken, no bacon, and no cheese" Um, ok. What DO you have?! F that. We went to Pizza Hut instead. Pick up our pizza, and they have NO parmesan cheese! Are you kidding me? LOL Luckily I had some at home, but still! What's with Berryville? That's as bad as when we went to KFC and they had NO CHICKEN! HAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our babies

Our babies
May 2013