*Love*

*Love*

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

10 years ago yesterday


My first nephew and gotta be my favoritest kid in the world besides my own...Robert Alan Bogert was born!

I remember being there, with my friend, eating chicken from Burger King just outside the delivery room. It made Cindy so mad because she was starving and we were eating. At the time, I had no idea how mean that was!!! I know, now...

Cindy was definetly a trooper. She had a ROUGH labor and delivery. There were lots of issues, lots of scares, and throw in an idiot doctor to boot....ya, it was crazy!

But, in the end, Robert made it into the world! He informed me yesterday that it was at 7:35pm. He was....(I think) 10lbs 2oz and 22 in long. BIG BOY!

I remember the first time I saw him...he had a huge cone head! Glad that didn't last long, lol. He was a gorgeous, chunky monkey!!!

Tyler and I were talking about this....We cannot believe he's already 10 years old!

He's such a big kid now....It's hard to believe it's been 10 years!!!

I love this kid!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our babies

Our babies
May 2013